view contextual menu contains different actions
depending on the selected item. If a repository location is selected, the following management
actions are available:
- New Repository Location... (Ctrl+Alt+N (Command+Alt+N on OS
- Displays the Add SVN Repository dialog. This dialog allows you
to define a new repository location.
Add SVN Repository Dialog Box
If the Validate repository connection option is
selected, the URL connection is validated before being added to the
Repository Location... (Ctrl+Alt+E (Command+Alt+E on OS
- Context-dependent action that allows you to edit the selected repository location
using the Edit SVN Repository dialog. It is active only when a
repository location root is selected.
- Change the Revision to Browse... (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+B
(Command+Alt+Shift+B on OS X))
- Context-dependent action that allows you to change the selected repository revision
using the Change the Revision to Browse dialog. It is active only
when a repository location root is selected.
Repository Location... (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R
(Command+Alt+Shift+R on OS X))
- Allows you to remove the selected repository location from the view. It shows you a
confirmation dialog before removal. It is active only when a repository location root is
The following actions are common to all repository resources:
- Opens the selected file in the Editor view in read-only mode.
- Open with...
- Displays the Open with... dialog to specify the editor in
which the selected file is opened. In case multiple files are selected, only external
applications can be used to open the files.
- Save as...
- Saves the selected files locally, as they are in the browsed revision.
- Refresh (F5)
- Refreshes the resource selected in the Repositories view.
(Command+Alt+Shift+C on OS X))
- Allows you to create a working copy from a repository directory, on your local file
system. To read more about this operation, see the section Check out a working copy.
- Allows you to create a branch or a tag from the selected folder in the repository. To
read more about how to create a branch/tag, see the Creation and management of Branches/Tags
- Share project...
- Allows you to
share a new
project using an SVN repository. The local project is automatically converted
into an SVN working copy.
- Opens the Export
dialog box that allows you to configure options for exporting a folder from
the repository to the local file system.
- Show History... (Ctrl+H (Command+H on OS
- Displays the history of the selected resource. At the start of the operation, you can
set filtering options.
- Show Annotation... (Ctrl+Shift+A (Command+Shift+A on OS
- Opens the Show Annotation dialog box that computes the annotations for a file and
displays them in the Annotations view, along with the
history of the file in the History view.
- Revision Graph ()
- This action allows you to see the graphical representation of a resource history. For
more details about a resource revision graph see the section Revision Graph. This operation is enabled for any
resource selected into the Repositories view or
Working Copy view.
- Copy URL Location (Ctrl+Alt+U (Command+Alt+U on OS
- Copies to clipboard the URL location of the selected resource.
- Copies to a specified location the currently selected resource(s). This action is
also available when you browse other revisions than the latest one (HEAD),
to allow restoring previous versions of an item.
- Move to... (Ctrl+M (Command+M on OS
- Moves to a specified location the currently selected resource(s).
- Renames the selected resource.
- Delete ((Delete))
- Deletes selected items from the repository via an immediate commit.
- New Folder... (Ctrl+Shift+F (Command+Shift+F on OS
- Allows you to create a folder in the selected repository path (available only for
- (available only for files):
- Lock... (Ctrl+K (Command+K on OS
- Allows you to lock certain files for which you need exclusive access. For more
details on the use of this action, see Locking a
- Unlock... (Ctrl+Shift+K (Command+Shift+K on OS
- Releases the exclusive access to a file from the repository. You can also choose
to unlock it by force (break the lock).
- Show SVN
Properties (Ctrl+Shift+P (Command+Shift+P on OS
- Brings up the Properties view displaying the
SVN properties for the selected resource. This view does not allow adding, editing, or
removing SVN properties of a repository resource. These operations are allowed only for
working copy resources.
- Show SVN
- Provides additional information for the selected resource. For more details, go to
Obtain information for a resource.