view allows you to define and manage Apache Subversion™
repository locations and browse repositories. If no connections
to your repository are available, you can add a new repository location
Repository files and folders are presented in a tree view with the repository locations at the
first level, where each location represents a connection to a specific repository. More
information about each resource is displayed in a tabular form:
- Date - Date when the resource was last modified.
- Revision - The revision number at which the resource was last
- Author - Name of the person who made the last modification on the
- Size - Resource size on disk.
- Lock information - Information about the lock
status of a file. When a repository file is locked by a user the icon is displayed in this
column. If no icon is displayed the file is not locked. The tooltip of this column
displays the details about lock:
- owner - the name of the user who created the lock.
- date - the date when the user locked the file.
- expires on - date when the lock expires. Lock expiry policy is set in the repository
options, on the server side.
- comment - the message attached when the file was locked.
- Type - Contains the resource type or file extension.