Syncro SVN Client

Syncro Upgrades

Other Syncro SVN Client issues not covered by the other forums.

Syncro Upgrades

Postby wvulax39 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm

We are currently running an older version of Syncro, v5.0. I would like to upgrade to v7.2, but I first need to find a listing of changes that have been made since the version that I am currently running.

Is there a place I can see the changes that have been made for each iteration of Syncro?
wvulax39

Re: Syncro Upgrades

Postby Florin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi,

You can see all important changes made in every version of Syncro SVN Client if you follow the See more link, at the bottom of the home page (after the current version details).

Also, you can click the link in this message, it will guide you to the same location.

Besides the mentioned changes, there is always a series of issues which are not listed, since they represent different bug fixes or minor UI changes which we consider to not have the necessary importance to be mentioned in the release notes (although they may be less or more important for users that ran into them).
The release notes contain only new features and major changes/improvements regarding functionality and UI.

Best Regards,
Florin Avram
----------------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Postby wvulax39 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. As a follow up question, do you foresee any issues or complications with upgrading directly from v5.0 to v7.2? Thanks again for your time.
wvulax39

Postby Florin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:10 am

Hi,

Generally, from v5 to v7.2 there were added new features, made a couple of improvements and fixed an important series of issues.
I assume there should be no problems regarding the update to the new version.

Anyway, if you encounter any changes you need help with, you can contact us when you need.

Also, you can get a v7.x trial license, test the new version for a couple of days and see if you encounter any issue.

Best Regards,
Florin Avram
----------------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Return to Other Issues