Syncro SVN Client

Login info not saved

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

Login info not saved

Postby MontMac » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Version: SVN client 2.5

Even though I check the box that specifies to save the login info, this info is not retrieved after I shutdown OSX and restart.

I does work as expected when I quit the application, and re-open it (I log on automatically). The problem only occurs when restarting the machine (or probably after closing the session but I did not try that.)
MontMac

Postby Radu » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi,

Do you by any chance have a dynamically assigned IP address on restart?
The authentication password in the current subversion is encrypted using also the computer host name and IP address so if any of these changes after restarting the computer the password will become invalid.
If this is the problem we fixed this and it will be available in the next subversion build probably in a couple of days.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Radu

Postby MontMac » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 pm

Yes, I do have a dynamically assigned IP but I did not verify if it actually changes between restarts. I'll check on my next restart (something I don't do often with my macbook ;).
MontMac

Return to Common Problems