Syncro SVN Client

hide unversioned files in syncronize view

Are you missing a feature? Request it's implementation here.

hide unversioned files in syncronize view

Postby timaranz » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:29 am

Hi

I usually have quite a few unversioned files in my working directory and as far as I'm concerned they are just clutter in the syncronize result view.

I would like an option to not show any unversioned files in the syncronize result view.

Having them there does not help me see the differences between my working copy and the respository, and if I want to add unversioned files I can do it from the working copy view (at which point it would appear in the syncronize view).

Cheers
Tim Mitchell
timaranz

Re: hide unversioned files in syncronize view

Postby sorin » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Hello,

You can hide an unversioned file in the Synchronize view by hiding it in the Working Copy view. Right click on the file in the tree of the Working Copy view, select Add to svn:ignore from the popup menu and the file is removed from the two views. When you want to make the file visible again just edit the svn:ignore property in the Properties view and remove the file name from the ignore list.

Regards,
Sorin
sorin

Return to Feature requests