Syncro SVN Client

how do i completely uninstall Syncro SVN on Mac os x?

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

how do i completely uninstall Syncro SVN on Mac os x?

Postby myfootsmells » Tue May 13, 2008 2:01 am

how do i completely uninstall Syncro SVN on Mac os x? i used appzapper and it still seems like it didn't remove everything

thanks.

michael
myfootsmells

Re: how do i completely uninstall Syncro SVN on Mac os x?

Postby Radu » Tue May 13, 2008 7:51 am

Dear Michael,

You just have to drag the Syncro SVN Client folder from the installation directory (probably Applications) to the Trash.

Best Regards,
Radu
Radu

Postby myfootsmells » Tue May 13, 2008 8:03 am

i dont believe that's how you uninstall it because i installed another client to test and when i do a commit it's still showing your SVN icon with the error message "can't find password"
myfootsmells

Postby Radu » Tue May 13, 2008 8:49 am

Dear Michael,

We make no association and if you remove the Syncro SVN Client installation directory you should have no left overs (there are no files that we copy some place else).

Sometimes Java applications on Mac have a certain problem that the icon used in a message dialog remains the last one used in a previous application so this could be your case. There is a probably a cache problem in Java.
Can you try to clean the Java cache and then have a go?
http://www.nau.edu/~d-elearn/support/tutorials/java/mac/cache.php

What is the new application you are using? Is it Java based?
Can you send us a screenshot?

Anyway, if you dragged our client to Trash, it is just the icon from our application and not the functionality.

Regards,
Radu
Radu

Return to Common Problems