Syncro SVN Client

4 items

Are you missing a feature? Request it's implementation here.

4 items

Postby fatnjazzy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi,

WC- right click, go to containing folder

WC - when doing update, throw the incoming files list to a small window like in tortoise svn.

Console - is it possible to unlimit the length of the history till i reopen the client? these 100 rows does not help much...

Commit Message History - that is a grate tool but i think that it would be better if it will save all of my history, or maybe ill have that as an option.

Thanks
fatnjazzy

Re: 4 items

Postby tavy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Hello,

1. You can open a folder from the working copy view in the explorer by using "Open with" contextual menu action and select "System default application". We will try to make this more obvious.

2. You can see the incoming files list in the Synchronize view after invoking the "Synchronize" action from the working copy (first button from the working copy view toolbar).

3. You can change the number of lines of the console view from the Options->Preferences->SVN page. The option name is "Maximum number of lines".

4. I added an issue on our internal issue tracker regarding this.

Regards,
Octavian Nadolu
tavy

Re: 4 items

Postby tavy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello,

The issue regarding the commit message history was resolved. This feature will be available in the next release version.

Best Regards,
Octavian Nadolu
tavy

Return to Feature requests