We are happy to announce the release of Syncro SVN Client version 10.1.
of Syncro SVN Client
includes a variety of improvements and bug fixes. The Create Patch
operation was completely reworked and the Merge
wizard now includes a pre-merge validation check. Also, various other operations received numerous improvements and their list of options were updated.New in version 10.1:
- Improved Patch Generation
Completely revamped the Create Patch operation to now include additional patch types and options. It is now easier to create various types of patches, particularly creating a patch with local modifications. Also, the action can now be invoked for items from additional locations, such as the Repositories view.
- Pre-Merge Checks
The Merge wizard now includes a pre-merge checks stage that validates the working copy to help you identify possible issues that could prevent the operation from working as expected, and also proposes tips for solving them.
- Updated the Export Operation
The Export operation has been updated with new options and was extended to additional views (History, Directory Change Set, and Revision Graph views).
- Improvements to Multiple Operations
The Import, Share Project, Switch, and Show Annotation operations have been updated to include the complete list of options for the corresponding SVN commands.
- Complete SVN Information
The Show SVN Information action now displays complete information about items under version control, and for working copy items, it includes detailed status information. This feature is also now available in other views (History, Directory Change Sets, and Revision Graph views).
- Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
Other various improvements and bug fixes include the following:
- Custom keywords are now supported.
- Improved performance for Revert and Delete operations in the Working Copy view.
- Improved operation behavior when reverting changes from the History view.
- Easy access to URLs that are defined in the Repositories view from various dialog boxes.
- Improved support for peg revisions.
- Fixed issues with regards to svn:// protocol compliance.
- Fixed encoding issues in the Create Patch and Show Annotation operations.
- Fixed line ending and keyword related issues in the Export operation.
Syncro SVN Client Team