Syncro SVN Client

Trouble creating working copy

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

Trouble creating working copy

Postby bleekere » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 am

Dear sir/madam,

I have a project with several xml-files and recently started working with Syncro for 2 reasons:
1. to keep my files under version control
2. to collaborate and share my files with recently acquired team members

To this goal, I have created a repository to which the team members have acces and added a new folder in this repository. I imported a number of files from my local directory into the created repository. This all worked.

Problem: I cannot check out my files to create a working copy under version control. I right-click the folder in my svn directory and select 'check out', define a working copy location and hit 'ok': nothing happens. No error message, but no working copy either: not in the working copy view nor in the location that I defined on my local system.

Thanks for your response.
bleekere

Re: Trouble creating working copy

Postby Florin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Hello,

That's really strange. Please take a look to the Console view, maybe there are any messages that could indicate something.

If not, please write a message to support@syncrosvnclient.com and we'll provide you other means of debugging this issue.

Best regards,
Florin Avram
----------------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Return to Common Problems