Syncro SVN Client

any way to globally save merge settings?

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

any way to globally save merge settings?

Postby btully » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm currently evaluating SynchroSVN and SmartSVN as I need a decent svn GUI for Mac OS X that supports merging. However one thing that's somewhat frustrating is that for every merge I perform, I have to repeatedly set my merge options, which are usually "Ignore line endings" and "Ignore all whitespaces" in order to avoid conflicts.

Is there some hidden setting through SynchroSVN or my svn client that allows me to always have these checked by default? Would be a huge timesaver.
btully

Re: any way to globally save merge settings?

Postby sorin » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 am

Hello,

No, there is no setting that allows you to have the merge options set by default. We will consider your suggestion for a future version of SVN Client. We could make the dialog with the merge options remember the value of the options until the next time when you use the dialog and set these values by default in the dialog.

Thank you for your suggestion,
Sorin
sorin

Return to Common Problems