Syncro SVN Client

Error Updating

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

Error Updating

Postby ziwyek » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi,

I'm testing SVN Syncro, but i got the following error when try to UPDATE

Operation failed: svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity. (/svn/project/!svn/vcc/default)

I got the same result after several trys, I do cleanup,and check for locks and everything seems to be ok

Any Help?

Thannks
ziwyek

Re: Error Updating

Postby sorin » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 am

Hello,

Thank you for your report but I cannot reproduce the problem. It seems the responses received from the server are not well-formed XML documents. It can happen with some HTTP servers when the SVN repository is accessed with an HTTP URL. Can you post the repository URL for reproducing the problem?

Do you get the error on the Update action in the current version (4.2)? What is your build number displayed in the Help -> About dialog? On what platform do you run Syncro SVN Client?

Regards,
Sorin
sorin

Postby ziwyek » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi,

I cannot post the svn URL, its the svn for a company i work for, isn't public.
I'm using Syncro SVN Client 4.2 build 2009052111 in Os X 10.5.

Pablo
ziwyek

Postby sorin » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:46 am

Hello,

Create a file called log4j.properties in the folder [SVNClient-install-folder]/lib with the following content:

Code: Select all
log4j.rootCategory= debug, R2

log4j.appender.R2=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.R2.File=svnClient.log
log4j.appender.R2.MaxFileSize=12000KB
log4j.appender.R2.MaxBackupIndex=4
log4j.appender.R2.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.R2.layout.ConversionPattern=%r %p [ %t ] %c - %m%n

Restart Syncro SVN Client, reproduce the error and send all the files svnClient.log* generated in the folder [SVNClient-install-folder]. We will look in the log files what causes the error.

Thank you,
Sorin
sorin

Return to Common Problems