Syncro SVN Client

synchroSVN account

Are you missing a feature? Request it's implementation here.

synchroSVN account

Postby soundstep » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi,

I think it would be really great if it was possible to create a synchroSVN account, I optionally would login with it in the software and it would record and keep my list of repository. So when I change computers or install a new version somewhere it would keep my list (and maybe preferences?)!

I'm a flash developer and I work with tons of open source libraries, so it would be a kind of SVN-bookmark-list synchronized on an account?

That's what you do with xmarks on firefox for bookmarks, with pulse for eclipse, etc.

What do you think?

Romu
soundstep

Re: synchroSVN account

Postby sorin » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Hello,

You can have the same set of repositories on different computers by exporting the user preferences with the action Export Global Options from menu Options and importing the preferences on the other computers with the action Import Global Options from the same menu Options. This preserves also the other preferences that you set on the user account where you run Export Global Options.

Regards,
Sorin
sorin

Return to Feature requests