Syncro SVN Client

Show whitespace or hidden characters during diff/merge

Are you missing a feature? Request it's implementation here.

Show whitespace or hidden characters during diff/merge

Postby swirlywonder » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 am

Part of my commit workflow is to clean and align code before it goes up. This includes fixing mixed tabs/spaces or inconsistent line endings.

I'm transitioning to mac for development of my personal projects but am having a hard time finding a suitable replacement for TortoiseSVN. SyncroSVN has the most intuitive workflow (and it just works like I'd expect), but I have to say that SmartSVN is better for displaying and editing diffs as seen here...

I have spent some time with the "external application" feature in preferences, but I've struggled to get it working with DiffMerge. Still no luck...

Thanks for a great product. If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have spent the time to make the suggestion/request. Keep up the good work!
swirlywonder

Re: Show whitespace or hidden characters during diff/merge

Postby tavy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

This feature is already on our internal issue tracker list. We will consider implementing it in the next release version. When this will be available we will contact you.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
Octavian Nadolu
tavy

Re: Show whitespace or hidden characters during diff/merge

Postby tavy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 am

We implemented the "Show whitespace or hidden characters" feature in the current development stream. It will be available in the next release version.

Regards,
Octavian Nadolu
tavy

Return to Feature requests