Thank you for contacting us.
Syncro SVN Client does not offer the possibility of setting properties directly into the repository, but you should follow the following steps to have the svn:externals property set onto the folder you want:
- checkout a working copy containing the folder of interest. If you only want to set that property and nothing more, you can checkout a working copy using the IMMEDIATES value as depth, so it will bring to you only the folders, without any files inside, this making the checkout faster.
- select the folder you are interested in, and on the right side of Syncro SVN Client should be the Properties view. If you don't see it, use the Layout -> Show View -> Properties option from the application's main menu.
- in the Properties view you should press the + button to add the property onto the folder selected in the Working Copy view.
- enter the name of the property or choose it from the list and under enter the value you want.
- commit the folder onto which you have set the property.
Now the property should be present onto the folder in the repository, so everyone who checks out that folder will also have the external folders/files inside their new working copy.
Syncro SVN Clienthttp://www.syncrosvnclient.com