Syncro SVN Client

context menu positioning

Other Syncro SVN Client issues not covered by the other forums.

context menu positioning

Postby WanWizard » Sat May 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Hello,

Just a small nuisance I thought I should report.

I've switched to a dual monitor setup today, using an external monitor next to my laptop screen.

I run SyncroSVN on the laptop, which is the right screen of the two, and noticed that whenever you right-click on a file in the tree, it's difficult to select anything in a submenu (p.e. New, Folder) because that pops up on the left side of that menu, which in my case is now displayed on the other monitor.

Can this be fixed so I don't have to strain my neck anymore? :?
WanWizard

Re: context menu positioning

Postby Florin » Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 am

Hello,

We've tested Syncro SVN Client using combinations like [PC laptop/MacBook/desktop monitor] + second monitor, setting the laptop/MacBook as the primary screen and the external monitor as secondary both on the left/right sides, but the sub-menu of the contextual menu is positioned correctly always (on the same screen with the main contextual menu and the application). We've tested it setting Syncro SVN Client's window to full-screen, both on Windows and Mac OS X 10.6.3.

Maybe you can provide us a screenshot with the exact situation through an e-mail to support@syncrosvnclient.com. Also, it would be better if you can tell us the version of Syncro SVN Client you are using, the Java version (Help -> About -> System Properties -> java.version) and the used OS.

Best regards,
Florin Avram
---------------
Syncro SVN Client
http://www.syncrosvnclient.com
Florin

Return to Other Issues