Syncro SVN Client

Adding new files from base folder.

Are you missing a feature? Request it's implementation here.

Adding new files from base folder.

Postby retrogamer4ever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Lets say I have a bunch of new files deep in a file structure, it would be great to have the ability to click just on the top level folder and have it look through all the folders that have new files in it and prompt me to "Add" them for committing. Tortoise svn has this ability, would love to have it in Syncro.
retrogamer4ever

Re: Adding new files from base folder.

Postby Florin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 am

Hello,

Thank you for your future request. We will improve the "Add" action in a future release of Syncro SVN Client.

As a supplement to this behavior, you don't have to "Add" the resources newly created outside of Syncro SVN Client. When you commit, the resources that are newly created are presented in the commit dialog among with their status so you can sort the resources inside the dialog by the status and see quickly which are the resources newly created. Generally, they are not selected when there are other versioned resources that are modified, but if the only changes inside the working copy are those new files, then they are selected automatically.

Best regards,
Florin Avram
---------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Postby retrogamer4ever » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Ah yes, you are right, on the commit it does prompt you with the unversioned files :-) I suppose I could keep adding them that way. Thanks for submitting the feature request though would still be a nice added luxury!

-Thanks for great product!
retrogamer4ever

Postby Florin » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello,

Syncro SVN Client 8.0 adds full support for all options of svn add command. Also, now you can use the Add to version control option on any directory and Syncro SVN Client will search for items which can be added under version control.

Best Regards,
Florin Avram
----------------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Return to Feature requests