Syncro SVN Client

Get Contents in Syncro SVN Client 6.0

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

Get Contents in Syncro SVN Client 6.0

Postby onedayitwillmake » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 am

The get contents feature is great (i think), and interesting - but it will literally destroy overwrite all the code you wrote since last commit with NO confirmation - I figured it would say - get contents, then ask me where to PLACE these contents not just destroy whats there now.
onedayitwillmake

Re: Get Contents in Syncro SVN Client 6.0

Postby Florin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately, some time ago we had some problems with the server hosting this forum, so some posts in this thread (among with posts from other unrelated threads) were lost.

Regarding the original post issue:
  1. Syncro SVN Client 7.1 will contain a fix for "Get contents" option. Starting with this version, corresponding working copy file will be verified for uncommitted changes and user will be notified about this situation.
  2. For saving resources from a specific revision presented in History view to any desired location, you can use "Save revision to..." option from the contextual menu.

Best Regards,
Florin Avram
----------------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Return to Common Problems