Syncro SVN Client

Export

Having trouble installing Syncro SVN Client? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.

Export

Postby sirfragalot » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm reviewing the trial version of your svn client. I've recently had to move from windows/tortoiseSVN to Mac and I've been looking for a svn client that will handle export of working copies (ideal for creating beta-test zip files to email to testers). Yours looked like it did the job but I can't seem to find any way to un-grey the 'Export' option under the Repository menu. I've ensured I've updated/committed etc. and have tried selecting a folder to export all to no avail.
sirfragalot

Re: Export

Postby Florin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 am

Hello,

If you want to export the content of your working copy into another location (actually, to obtain another copy but without the ".svn" directories inside), then this operation is not available in Syncro SVN Client.
Syncro SVN Client only allows you to export the content of a directory from a repository added in the Repositories view. If you committed all your changes from your working copy to the repository, then you can make an export from the repository.

Add your repository address in the repositories view, browse to reach the desired directory you want to export from, right-click it and the Export action should be enabled. The action is available only for directories.

Best Regards,
Florin Avram
----------------------
Syncro SVN Client Team
Florin

Return to Common Problems