The list of actions available in the toolbar consists of:
- Save action - it allows you to save the content of the
left editor when it can be edited.
- Perform files differencing - used to perform files
differencing on request.
- Go to first modification - used to navigate to the
- Go to previous modification - used to navigate to the
- Go to next modification - used to navigate to the next
- Go to last modification - used to navigate to the last
- Copy change from right to left - this action copies the
selected change from the right editor to the left editor.
- Copy all non-conflicting changes from right to left -
this action copies all non-conflicting changes from the right editor
to the left editor. A non-conflicting change from the right editor
is a change that does not overlap with a left editor change.
- Show modification details at word level - because the
differences are computed using a line differencing algorithm
sometimes is useful to see exactly what words are different in a
- Show modification details at character level - useful
when you want to find out exactly what characters are different
between the two analyzed sections.
- Ignore whitespaces - Enables or disables the whitespace
ignoring feature. Ignoring whitespace means that before the strings
are compared they are first normalized and then the whitespace at
the beginning and the end of the strings is trimmed.
These actions are available also from the Compare menu.
© 2009 syncRO soft ltd.