The History dialog presents a list of revisions for a resource. It is
opened from the dialogs that require setting an SVN revision number like the
Check Out dialog or the Branch / Tag dialog. It presents information
about revision, commit date, author, and commit comment.
The initial number of entries in the list is 50. Additional revisions can be added to the
list using the
Get next 50 and
Get all buttons. The
list of revisions can be refreshed at any time with the
The Affected Paths area displays all paths affected by the commit of
the revision selected in history. The contextual menu invoked on a revision selected in the
Affected Paths area contains the following actions:
- Compare with previous version - Makes a diff between the selected
revision and the previous one. If there is no external application specified for executing
diff operations, the built-in diff tool is applied. The same action is also executed when
double clicking a file in the Affected Paths area.
- Open - Opens the revision in the editor panel.
- Save revision to ... - Saves the revision to a new file.
- Revert changes from this revision - The changes committed by the
selected revision are reverted in the current version of the file in the working copy. If
the committed changes represented in fact an SVN delete operation, the result is restoring
the deleted file in the working copy.
- Update to revision - Makes the selected revision the current
revision in the working copy.
- Show History - Displays the history of the selected revision.
- Show Annotation - Opens the Annotations view
for the selected revision.