The Working Copy panel is open from menu and it contains options that are specific to SVN working copies.
The Working Copy Panel
These options are the following:
- Working copy administrative directory - Allows you to customize the
directory name where the svn entries are kept for each directory in the working copy.
- When switching to an old format working copy - You can instruct Syncro SVN Client to do one of the following:
- Automatically upgrade - Older format working copies are
upgraded to the newest known format.
- Never upgrade - Older format working copies are left untouched.
No attempt to upgrade the format is made.
- Always ask - You are notified when such a working copy is used
and you are allowed to choose what action to be taken - to upgrade or not the format of
the current working copy.
- Enable working copy caching - If checked, the content of the
working copies is cached for refresh operations.
- Automatically refresh the working copy - If checked, the working
copy is refreshed from cache. Only the new changes (modifications with a date/time that
follows the last refresh operation) are refreshed from disk. Enabled by default.
- When synchronizing with repository - The action that will be
executed automatically after the Synchronize action. The possible
- Always switch to 'Modified' mode - The
Synchronize action is followed automatically by a switch to
Modified mode of Working Copy view, if
All Files mode is currently selected.
- Never switch to 'Modified' mode - Keeps the currently selected
view mode unchanged.
- Always ask - The user is always asked if he wants to switch to
- Application global ignores -
Allows setting file patterns that may include the * and ? wildcards for unversioned files
and folders that must be ignored when displaying the working copy resources in the Working Copy view.