The Editor preferences panel is opened from menu .
Use these options to configure the visual aspect of the text editor.
The following options are available:
- Selection background
color - Background color of selected text.
- Selection foreground
color - Text color of selected text.
- Editor background color - Background color
for both text editor and Diff Files editors.
Editor caret color - Customize the
- Highlight current line - Foreground
color of the line numbers displayed in the editor panels.
- Show line numbers - Enables the line
numbers stripe in the editor panels and in the Results view of the
- Show TAB/NBSP/EOL/EOF marks - Marks the
TAB/NBSP/EOL/EOF characters using
small icons, for a better visualization of the document. Also sets the marks color.
- Show SPACE marks - When checked, the
space characters are rendered with a dot.
- Indent with tabs - When checked, sets the indent size to a
tab unit. When unchecked, the application uses space characters to form an
indent. The number of space characters that form a tab is defined by the
Indent size option.
- Indent size - Sets the number of space
characters or the tab size that equals a single indent. An indent can be a number of
spaces or a tab, selectable using the Indent With Tabs option. For
example, if set to 4, one tab equals:
- either 4 space characters, if the Indent With Tabs option is
- or one tab that spans 4 characters, if the Indent With Tabs
option is checked.