The Messages preferences panel is opened from menu and allows disabling the following warning messages which may appear in the
The Messages Preferences Panel
- Show confirmation dialog when using the "Update All" action -
Allows you to avoid performing accidental update operations by requesting you to confirm
them before execution.
- Show confirmation dialog for drag and drop actions in Working Copy
- This option avoids doing a drag and drop when you just want to select multiple files in
the Working Copy view.
- Show warning dialog when editing conflicts - When the
Edit Conflicts action is executed, a warning dialog notifies you
that the action overwrites the conflicted version of the file created by an update
operation. The conflicted file is overwritten with the version of the same file which
existed in the working copy before the update operation and then proceeds with the visual editing of the conflicting
- Show warning dialog when "svn:externals" definitions are ignored -
A warning dialog is displayed when "svn:externals" definitions are ignored before performing
any operation that updates resources of the working copy (like Update and Override