The import/export operations are located in
the Options menu. These operations allow you to load or save global
preferences as an XML file. You can use this file to reload saved options both on your
computer and on others.
The following actions are available in the Options
- Reset Global Options - restores the preferences set to Customized Default
Options layer, or if this level is not defined, to Default Options
- Import Global Options - allows you to import a set of
Global Options from an options
- Export Global Options - allows you to export the entire set of
Global Options to an options file.
Syncro SVN Client
automatically stores your
options in an options
file. Depending on the platform you are using, this
file is located in the following directories:
- [user-home-folder]\Application Data\ com.syncrosvnclient for Windows XP;
- [user-home-folder]\AppData\Roaming\ com.syncrosvnclient for Windows Vista/7;
- [user-home-folder]/Library/Preferences/ com.syncrosvnclient for Mac OS X;
- [user-home-folder]/. com.syncrosvnclient for Linux.
The name of the options file of Syncro SVN Client