To open the Working Copy preferences page, go to . The option that you are able to configure in this preferences page are
specific to SVN working copies:
- Working copies location - Allows you to define a location where you
keep your working copies. This location is automatically suggested when you checkout a new
- Working copy administrative directory - Allows you to
customize the directory name where the svn entries are kept for each directory in
the working copy.
- When loading an old format working
copy - You can instruct Syncro SVN Client to do one of the following:
- Automatically upgrade - Older format working copies
are upgraded to the newest known format.
- Never upgrade - Older format working copies are left
untouched. No attempt to upgrade the format is made.
- Always ask - You are notified when such a working
copy is used and you are allowed to choose what action to be taken - to
upgrade or not the format of the current working copy.
- Enable working copy caching - If checked, the content of the
working copies is cached for refresh operations.
- Automatically refresh the working copy - If checked, the
working copy is refreshed from cache. Only the new changes (modifications with a date/time
that follows the last refresh operation) are refreshed from disk. Enabled
- When synchronizing with repository - The action that will be
executed automatically after the Synchronize action. The
possible actions are:
- Always switch to 'Modified' mode - The
Synchronize action is followed automatically by a
switch to Modified mode of Working
Copy view, if All Files mode is
- Never switch to 'Modified' mode - Keeps the currently
selected view mode unchanged.
- Always ask - The user is always asked if he wants to
switch to Modified mode.
- Application global
ignores - Allows setting file patterns that may include the
* and ? wildcards for unversioned files and
folders that must be ignored when displaying the working copy resources in the Working Copy
view. These patterns are case-sensitive. For
example,*.txt matches file.txt, but does not